Facebook as we know it is the almighty of social media, With something crazy like 800 Million active Facebook users it is becoming ever more important for businesses (big and small) to include social media within their advertising/marketing campaign. From my real life experience within the social world I have compiled a list below of ways that business owners can build, interact and engage with their social media fans and followers.
- Post interesting status updates, always tell your fans what is going on.
- Link personal profile to business page and suggest to your friends to like.
- Custom profile picture with logo/motto/URL/call of action in.(Size= 180×540)
- Use every bit of space available to you, all your info fields, about us section, description, use the lot.
- Ask common interaction questions, Make them random, interesting, funny
- Make use of the Custom apps/Tabs available to you.
- Use a like to reveal tab. Give your fans something in return for liking your page.
- Add LIKE box/social plug in links to website.
- Use the photo slider at top of profile. You are allowed 5 pictures displayed of what you want, use this space wisely… Read more